School Portraits @ Brilliant Sky
Thursday, October 5th
10:30am - 2:30pm
We all know pretty much what to expect from a school portrait, right? Some kind of forced smile on our kiddos that looks nothing like they way they really smile, and then there's some super awesome sponge-painted monstrosity in the background. Why have we been forced to believe that this is the ONLY way?
And what about my homeschooling friends? You're stuck taking the best iPhone photo you possibly can with your dog's tail in the background and some baby fingers over the lens?
Well, let me introduce you to artistic-style school portraits. A clean, timeless black background lets your beautiful child's face be the center of attention.
I'm so excited to be partnering with one of my top go-to toy stores, Brilliant Sky, to bring my school portrait style to homeschooling families & to any family looking for something a little more personalized. We will be offering them in-store on Thursday, October 5th from 10:30am - 2:30pm. You can book right here on the right!
HOW TO BOOK
- Click "BOOK NOW"
- Scroll right to October
- Scroll down to see current availability
- Choose a time, enter your details & pay the $25 session fee
if you like taking photos of your kiddos, come join me in the mom's moments photo project! It just started!
- $25 Session Fee - includes a 10-minute school portrait session at Brilliant Sky & online ordering gallery of at least 10 images
- Sessions are booked in 10-minute increments. If you have more than one child, please book back-to-back sessions.
- Up to two siblings can be booked for the $25 Session Fee, but please block out TWO session times. (ex: 2 siblings = $25, 3 or 4 siblings = $50)
- Print & digital packages and a la carte items are available for purchase once you receive your gallery. There is no minimum purchase.
Feel free to CONTACT ME with any questions!
KIDS CRACK ME UP
I have two kids myself, so not only am I completely comfortable being silly and talking to your child, I also completely understand YOU, mama. I look forward to getting to know you and the lights of your life (when they aren't driving you batty, right? I KNOW that isn't just me!) and capturing those precious faces and personalities!