Is there a special mom in your life?
Your mom, your wife or a friend?
GIFT CERTIFICATE: Session Retainer Only
GIFT CERTIFICATE: Session Retainer ($75) + Custom Amount (You'll be asked enter the amount of your choices once you hit Buy Now.)
You watch her, and you don't know how she does it. More importantly, you're thankful YOU don't have to! Moms are awesome and, if you're here, you must think the same. So, you are also awesome.
There are few better ways to say THANK YOU than to give her the gift of a Celebrate Mothers mini session.
So, let me introduce CELEBRATE MOTHERS. The Mother's Day project that gets MOM in the frame (dads - you don't even have to be there!) with her bundles of joy simply loving on each other, and then creates beautiful artwork when mom and kids write a letter (or draw) and receive a collage like the one shown here to look back when her children have grown.
DATES: TUES. MAY 22, SAT. MAY 26
(make sure mom can make it!)
ORDER YOUR GIFT AND RECEIVE A PRINTABLE GIFT CERTIFICATE IN TIME FOR MOTHER'S DAY! JUST PUT IT IN THAT HALLMARK CARD AND YOU'RE ALL SET!
Gift certificate includes 15-minute shoot, $35 print credit for post-shoot purchasing, 8x10 collage and online ordering gallery. Most people spend between $200 and $550.
You can purchase a gift certificate for either:
- Session Retainer only ($75).
- Session Retainer ($75) plus any other amount credited toward their final purchase. If you'd like a full price sheet with details, no problem! Simply send me a note HERE.
Tuesday, May 22 | Saturday, May 26
$75 Early Bird Session Retainer through May 14th, $95 after that.
(FULL PRICE DETAILS BELOW)
Want to see photos from last time? CLICK HERE!
$75 Early bird session retainer
(Ends 5/14. $99 Regular PRice)
WHAT'S INCLUDED: Celebrate Mothers Session, Credit and 8x10 Package
$75 Early Bird Session Retainer through May 13th, $95 after that.
Does not include digital images or prints.
● 10-15 minute portrait session of you and your children showing off your warm, loving relationship.
● Heartwarming question & answer pages so you can remember what was most important to you about your children during this time of your life, and can feel how much your kids appreciate you with their answers.
● $35 portrait credit toward your artwork of choice - great for hanging on your wall or giving as gifts (online ordering).
● COMPLIMENTARY 8x10 artists choice word & image collage - The mixture of beautiful photographs and handwritten words from your children and by yourself will bring back the intricate moments of life “back when” ($95 value).
● Price: $75 Early Bird Session Retainer through May 13th, $95 after that.
● Online Viewing & Purchasing Gallery: An online gallery of at least 12 images for you to make your final purchase choices. Most people spend between $200-$500.
CELEBRATE MOTHER’S FAQ:
HOW DO WE BOOK?
You can see the available session dates and times and reserve your session at this link. You will need to fill out the “day/time” in the empty box, and check out with a credit card.
WHAT SHOULD WE WEAR?
I will send out detailed instructions on how to dress after you book your session! I definitely suggest NOT going “matchy-matchy." and instead, balance a color palette of multiple colors and patterns to look great together. And, always dress in what makes you comfortable and makes you feel great. Try not to force outfits on kiddos who don't want to wear them.
WHAT IS THE 8X10 ARTIST'S CHOICE WORD & IMAGE COLLAGE?
It is a collage of yours and your child's/children’s answers from the session. I scan the handwritten/drawn letters and put them in a collage with my favorite single image (artist's choice) from your session. This 8x10 is heartwarming, and really what the session is all about!
HOW DO I USE MY PRINT CREDIT AND ORDER MORE PRINTS FROM THE SESSION?
2-3 weeks after your session, I will place 10-15 images from your session in a password-protected online gallery. I will notify you through email, and you will have two weeks to use your print credit to place your order.
WHEN SHOULD WE ARRIVE AT THE SESSION?
I recommend arriving 10-15 minutes before your scheduled session time so that you can fill out your questionnaire. Since the sessions are on such a tight schedule, anyone arriving more than 5 minutes late for their session will forfeit their session retainer.
WHAT HAPPENS IF WE NEED TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE?
Because I have such a limited time frame for these portraits, the session retainer is non-refundable. If I have more available dates specific to the Celebrate Mothers sessions, I can reschedule as long as you give me at least 48 hours notice. No-shows forfeit the entire session retainer. Anybody more than 5 minutes late for their session will forfeit their session retainer.
CAN I GIVE THIS SESSION AS A GIFT TO MY WIFE OR MOTHER?
Absolutely! Just go through the checkout process and book at this link, using your own information. After you successfully purchase the session, pop me an email at email@example.com (or respond to your confirmation email) letting me know you are using this as a gift. At that point I’ll mail you a certificate you can give as a gift.
CAN I INCLUDE ME, MY KIDS, MY MOTHER, MY SIBLINGS, AND MY GRANDMOTHER?
You sure can, however, any group with more than 6 people need to purchase two back-to-back sessions. A larger group will take longer to photograph, to fill out the question and answer form, etc. You will get the complete benefit of two sessions (double the product credit and two identical word and image collages).
CAN I INCLUDE MY HUSBAND OR PARTNER?
Celebrate Mothers sessions are for moms and their kids only. If you want dad or partner in there, shoot me a message to get information about booking a full lifestyle session! These sessions also include photos of your children together, individuals of your children, and you and your partner.
Exact address will be emailed directly.
- Sessions are non-refundable.
- $125 is the regular session retainer. $99 is the early bird session retainer (ends 11:59pm Friday, 5/4/18).
- Portrait credit must be used within 2 weeks of the online gallery of images going online. After that time, the credit will be forfeited.